Friday, October 9, 2009

Think PINK!

This past Saturday I headed to Dallas (Knox Henderson) for the Rising Gallery's PINK art event. I donated my Cow Love painting to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Breast Cancer is near and dear because my sweet Memaw beat it twice. My sister Julie, bestie Heidi and our friend Summer all came with me. We had a LOT of fun!

Me and Dr. Heidi with Cow Love... Cow Love brought in some serious dough! I couldn't have been happier!

Julie and Summer with Cow Love


Me and sister in front of the bulls eyes

Gallery owners and brothers, Bryan and Taber Wetz, wore pink converse to honor their mother who died 10 years ago after her battle with breast cancer. She would be so proud of them!

P.S. I am showing my work at this gallery in April. I am SO EXCITED. I think it is the perfect gallery for me in Dallas!

No comments: