Friday, October 17, 2008

2008 Texas Rose Festival Series

Thank you to everyone who came to see the Rose Festival show and for all of the support via e-mail! The show was great and I owe a HUGE thank you to Caffe Tazza for having me! I have posted prices, so e-mail me at jennifermoreman@gmail.com if you are interested.

Va Va Va Voom Roses: (24"x48")

NEW! Texas Rose Festival: SOLD

Sunrise Roses: SOLD
Yellow Rose of Texas: SOLD

Midnight Roses: SOLD

Sweet Petite Red Roses: SOLD

Tyler Rose Garden at Dusk: (12"x24")

Tyler Rose Garden I: (30"x40") SOLD

Happy Color Roses (also in blue and orange): (4"x4") SOLD

Pink Rosie Posie: SOLD

Tyler Moons: (12x12) Texas, Our Texas: (s2"x48")

Bessie: (16"x20") SOLD

Big Beautiful Rose: (14"x14")

Tyler Rose Garden II: SOLD
The Queen: SOLD

Tyler Rose Garden NFS

No comments: