Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Painter Bee

"Hood Flowers" 4x6 for Brittney Hood, Waco, Texas
Well, I have been pretty busy, but wanted to update everyone on what is coming up!
My next show is August 28th, at Caffe Tazza in Tyler, Texas. I will have several brand new paintings to show, and I am pretty excited!
The next show will be Sept. 13th at the Tyler Main Street Festival on the Square. It is a group show where everyone will paint 12"x12" canvas. Should be really neat!
I am so excited to announce that I will be the Rose Festival Painting Queen in October! Well, there isn't really an official title given to me or anything, but Caffe Tazza asked me to do a full series of Tyler Rose paintings to celebrate the Tyler Rose Festival. They will be hanging in the cafe for most of the month of October. I imagine there will be about 30 rose paintings! I am so excited! It will be beautiful! I will post more details as soon as I know them!
Keep cool and enjoy the last of summer!
P.S. Salon Opus in Addison will be getting several new paintings this weekend- go check them out if you are in Dallas!

No comments: